Proserv is an international energy services company focusing predominately on the design, manufacture, supply and service of oilfield controls with four main product and service offerings; Subsea Controls, Production Controls, Drilling Controls and Field Technology Services. The company operates across 18 sites and 10 countries.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish realising their fullest potential.
To assist with the assembly, service and test of components/modules specified in the production of Topside and Subsea Control Systems.
To understand and use associated test equipment and tools.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Understand and, at all times, comply with the instructions/requirements specified in published Company Manufacturing Quality Systems and associated procedure documentation.
- Read/understand the content of schematic/production drawings and assist in the planning of layout, fitting and tube take offs.
- Assemble/operate test equipment, diagnose component/system/procedural faults and take the necessary remedial action.
- Operate/use equipment provided within the production area and report any faults arising.
- Act as a member of a designated production team, as required.
- Maintain a high level of personal discipline in the area of timekeeping, work performance and general conduct.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the production area at all times.
- May occasionally be requested to travel offsite to UK Customer or supplier’s premises.
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
Ideally should possess a recognised formal technical training qualification i.e. Apprenticeship.
- Understanding of mechanical panel layout, assembly and testing.
- Proven track record in small panel assembly.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting and slinging training, if appropriate.
- Safety awareness training.
- COSHH training.
- Risk assessment training.
- Recognised small bore tubing training.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Should you have any queries regarding the role or have any issues with regard to your application then please contact the Resourcing Team on email@example.com. CV’s should not be sent to this address as they will not be reviewed.
Close Date Friday 20th September 2019.