Customer Services Representative - Fixed Term
Proserv is an international energy services company focusing predominately on the design, manufacture, supply and service of oilfield controls with four main product and service offerings; Subsea Controls, Production Controls, Drilling Controls and Asset Integrity. The company operates across 18 sites and 10 countries.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish realising their fullest potential.
- Liaison with colleagues and customers to ensure accurate communication and successful conclusions to all jobs.
- Accurate and timely administration of all department systems.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with company procedures for quality, health and safety.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Record and pass on critical information for the team where they are unavailable.
- Forward technical enquiries to appropriate personnel or where necessary liaise with correct team members to obtain accurate information from our clients.
- Record any complaints received in accordance with operational procedures.
- Ensure all enquiry details are accurately recorded on the system in accordance with operational procedures.
- Liaise with CSR Team Lead/Service & Rental Manager regarding the scheduling of work.
- Prepare and send AX quotations for every valid enquiry received.
- Liaise with team to provide rental equipment requirements to all valid enquiries.
- Review inspection reports forwarded form the workshop team to identify parts required.
- Liaise with suppliers in order to obtain competitive written quotations for price and delivery of required goods.
- Raise purchase requisitions in accordance with operational procedures.
- Chase suppliers for outstanding orders, keeping written record of details given. Raise all necessary NCR’s where appropriate for delayed orders.
- Review customer purchase order details against system enquiry / quotation details and communicate any discrepancies in writing prior to commencement of any works
- Retain all copies of valid purchase orders in the relevant project files.
Rental Equipment Maintenance:
- Review inspection reports forwarded form the workshop team to identify parts required for maintaining the rental fleet.
- Regular monitoring of WIP Excel Register, ensuring all parts ordered are expedited and computer system updated accordingly
- Liaise with workshop team lead for the scheduling of maintenance
- Assist CSR Team on the completion of project invoicing checking all proposed charges are correctly matched off against the purchase order.
- Schedule and carry out rental continuation invoices at the end of each month taking into account any special client requirements.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems in order that information stored can be easily retrieved
- Work co-operatively and jointly with other company personnel and departments to ensure all customers receive a quality and seamless service and the department objectives are met
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Good Standard of general education with passes in English and Maths
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in an Oil & Gas environment
- Experience and ability to work under pressure with conflicting deadlines
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Should you have any queries regarding the role or have any issues with regard to your application then please contact the Resourcing Team on firstname.lastname@example.org. CV’s should not be sent to this address as they will not be reviewed.