Proserv is an international energy services company focusing predominately on the design, manufacture, supply and service of oilfield controls with four main product and service offerings; Subsea Controls, Production Controls, Drilling Controls and Field Technology Services. The company operates across 18 sites and 10 countries.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish realising their fullest potential.
To undertake testing activities on all Subsea and Topside control equipment and systems in accordance with approved procedures; maintain records, undertake equipment configuration/fault finding and, where necessary, liaise with engineers to resolve issues relating to testing. Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- To work with the Team Leader to ensure testing activities are undertaken in a professional and safe manner.
- To ensure that testing is undertaken in accordance with approved project Inspection and Test Plans such that all identified hold and witness points are applied.
- To ensure that precise records are maintained during testing and to ensure that completed records are passed in a timely manner to the Team Leader for review and lodging in the company manufacturing record system.
- To provide feedback for Engineering/Management consideration on Factory Acceptance and Integration test procedures, as appropriate.
- To ensure that equipment and plant used in testing is safe and serviceable and, where appropriate, is covered by current valid certification.
- To represent the Company during client and third party witness testing.
- May be requested to work Offshore/Onsite in support of the Service Department.
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Should possess a good academic background at GCSE level, grade A-C in the following subjects: English, Mathematics and a Science subject.
- Ideally should possess a BTEC National Certificate or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Understanding of electro hydraulic systems testing to set procedures.
- Proven track record in an electro mechanical test and/or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret test procedures and schematic diagrams.
- Ability to lead a small group of test technicians, if required.
- Experience of maintaining precise documentation and records.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to communicate with engineers, development personnel and technicians.
- Ability to liaise with clients and third parties during the testing phase.
- Proven track record with in-depth multi-disciplined testing and fault finding.
- Working knowledge of controls/communications software and SCADA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Should you have any queries regarding the role or have any issues with regard to your application then please contact the Resourcing Team on email@example.com. CV’s should not be sent to this address as they will not be reviewed.