Sales Manager - Control Systems
Proserv is an international energy services company focusing predominately on the design, manufacture, supply and service of oilfield controls with four main product and service offerings; Subsea Controls, Production Controls, Drilling Controls and Field Technology Services. The company operates across 18 sites and 10 countries.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish realising their fullest potential.
To assist with maintaining the current level of business and aid growth by identifying and creating new opportunities and revenue for the controls business based out of Great Yarmouth.
This is to be achieved through ongoing and new development of client relationships and opportunities by defining and providing technical solutions and commercially viable proposals, providing long term value and quality to our clients whilst meeting our exceeding the revenue & profit proposed in the annual budget.
You will actively look for opportunities for growth of the current controls business as well as researching and developing new business opportunities whilst promoting other Proserv lines and service with in the business unit.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Promote Proserv’s controls business product lines, and improve market awareness of its topside and subsea capabilities and products to achieve growth in revenue, profit and market share
- Publicise Proserv’s complete products and service portfolio to the industry and align the business with the clients/projects requirements.
- Define areas in the market to build niche solutions, actively target and seek new projects and opportunities out of the standard controls market
- Ensure that the industry as a whole is aware of Proserv’s services, rental equipment and over all company capabilities and aligning the business with clients/projects requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation and compilation of the technical and commercial content of documents relating to Pre-qualifications, quotation and tenders in readiness for timely submission in an accurate and professional manor.
- Participate in client meetings to support tender, contract and controls opportunities.
- Manage key accounts with the project team to ensure harmony within the lifecycle of a contract.
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
Technical or Business Degree/Diploma or previous experience in a similar technical, operations or sales role.
The ability to build relations and challenge convention through imaginative thinking and ambition are paramount to success of this role. The post holder will challenge the market and the business by demonstrating a competitive mind set and energy to drive the control sales agenda.
Experience in the energy service industry.
Experience with control systems
Excellent connections with local existing and potential clients
Global travel will be a key expectation for this role.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Should you have any queries regarding the role or have any issues with regard to your application then please contact the Resourcing Team on email@example.com. CV’s should not be sent to this address as they will not be reviewed.
Close date: Friday 23rd August 2019