Apprentice - 2020 Intake
PLEASE APPLY DIRECT USING THIS LINK: https://proservuk.applynow.net.au/jobs/PROSERVUK475
What's the Proserv Apprentice Programme:
The Proserv Apprentice Programme is your first step to building an exciting career. The skills and experience you will develop over a period of three to four years will make you a highly skilled and valued member of the Proserv team whilst gaining a nationally recognised Apprenticeship.
Where will it take you?
Getting to the end of your Proserv Apprenticeship is only the beginning in building a rewarding and exciting career in a growing and dynamic industry. Whether your interest is in technical specialist or supervisory roles, project management, engineering, sales, QHSE or developing others there are incredible opportunities to match your interests and abilities.
What vacancies do you have in your 2020 intake:
- 1 Workshop Technician (based in Skene Facility, Westhill, Aberdeenshire)
- 1 Workshop Technician (based in Tullos, Aberdeen)
Proserv is an international energy services company focusing predominately on the design, manufacture, supply and service of oilfield controls with four main product and service offerings; Subsea Controls, Production Controls, Drilling Controls and Field Technology Services. The company operates across 18 sites and 10 countries.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish realising their fullest potential.
What does the apprenticeship involve:
Working in a supported learning environment to develop skills and knowledge which will assist you to complete your formal qualification and progress in your career. It will include a mixture of on-the-job training, mentoring, coaching and attending college.
What are the expectations of the apprentice:
- Undertake all element of the apprentice development programme
- Take personal responsibility for your development
- Perform all activities in accordance with Proserv health and safety guidelines and under the direction of supervisors
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
What's the recruitment process:
If you make it through to the short list you will be invited to attend an aptitude test with our partner training provider. After this, depending on test results, you will be invited to attend an interview, followed by a tester session with a chance for you to see around our facility & meet our existing apprentices.
- Are you self motivated, enthusiastic with a desire to develop and learn new skills and behaviours?
- Scotland - must have a minimum of five National 5 grades including Maths at Grade B or above & a Science subject (or equivalent i.e. Standard grades at credit level)
How do I apply:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click apply.
- Remember to attach your C.V. This is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- If you want to, attach a covering letter to assist with your application giving details such as location you would prefer – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc. are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to an interview.
Should you have any queries regarding the apprenticeship or have any issues with regard to your application then please contact the Human Resources Team on HR.UK@proserv.com CV’s should not be sent to this address as they will not be reviewed.